The Vans x Golf Wang Odd Future collaboration is dropping 08/29/2015 – The syndicates that Vans have released the past two years have been fire for the resale community. Odd future has developed quite the CULT following especially in the skate scene, but of course have their fair share of haters. Spanning from TV Shows (Loiter Squad) to Hosting Music Fests (Camp Floggnaw), Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill[s] Them ALL. The CA Valley native Tyler the Creator heats up with the newest collaboration with Vans.
This release brings some real questions for future OF work…Are these going to be the LAST golf wang x vans collaboration shoes? As OF has put it…they’re no longer a group. Not due to beef, but for the lack of time to get together creatively. Tyler and gang are all grown up and each one of the members have their own solo projects going on. And as it happens to every adolescent…we grow apart. Guess we will have to wait and see what the future holds.
This is a 4 Pack of different designs – retailing at $74.99 – There are the following:
- Vans x Golf Wang Old Skool Pro Yellow Blue Red ( Solid, No Checkers)
- Vans x Golf Wang Old Skool Pro Blue Pink White
- Vans x Golf Wang Old Skool Pro Orange Blue Green
- Vans x Golf Wang Old Skool Pro Blue White Red
- All shoes come with Floggnaw Motors footbeds in yellow/blue adorned with flames
- Left Shoe has word Golf / Right Shoe has word Wang
We will have them In-store 10AM & On-line Saturday the 29th at 12 PM – PST idboardshop.com – link will be here & announced on twitter.
Check out the editorial shoot from our Photog/Designer at Identity Boardshop – Jesus Diaz
Scope the tunes: Odd Future - Up